Monday, October 31, 2011

Awkward? Chuck it away...

Hey World, i've been neglecting my blog for a few days. Wouldn't have even think of coming here if i never so happened to come across Ryan's personal blog :) He really brightened up my day with his dancing skill :) Anyway, life has been good for me.  Even though i can still feel the pain but i know i have a God who heals.....

Ever been into an awkward situation before? I am sure most people experience it before. For me, it is like, i really and truly don't like it when i actually do know that person but then we just can't communicate. What on earth is this? It disgust me even more when i actually don't even dare to look directly into that person's eyes nor to pluck up my courage to talk to him or her. It is just plain annoying. I mean i didn't do something as crazy as what i did to that special person..so why should i feel awkward?  Oh please...chuck that feeling away!! I don't feel like myself...

PS: No matter how long, and no matter how hard i try to forget, there is still a solid memory of you which lies somewhere deep down my heart. Don't get me wrong. I've already move on..... it is just that, this is something which will happen when you truly gave your heart away.

Got tricked into watching "Paranormal Activity 3". I don't like. Like really really don't like. I dislike anything to do with horror and blood and disgusting and scary stuffs :( I need to build up my courage.... but my heart is weak....

No comments: