Sunday, October 16, 2011

I love Sundays ......

Hey dearest World.. i am 15 minutes away to midnight. Before i end this day, i thought i would come and update for a bit. I really love Sundays...because Sunday is always the day when we get to serve and gather in the House of Lord. No matter how emo or how sad i am, whenever i set my heart aside for the Lord, i will naturally feel happy. This is when i truly experience the Lord's joy. Truly, the joy of the Lord is my strength.


                                       
If we are able to bring smile to an old lady's face, why not we do it often? For once, i am so thankful that i was given the opportunity to fetch this sweet lady (Aunty Rosalyn) this morning. Through her, i get to hear a lot of encouraging stories. I am just so glad that God is always watching over us. Do not underestimate a simple action. It might seems small to you, but to others, it is beyond description :)

Through all these, i learn to accept things just the way it is. I don't want to change things or even try to change it, because i don't have the strength to do so. All my strength comes from my one and only lover, Jesus Christ :) I love you so much and thank you for today and more Sundays to come. I want more of You...

No comments: