Sunday, October 23, 2011

Angry Birds..

Hello World, look at my title above :) I guess this is the first time i ever write anything about Angry Birds after getting all crazy over them for quite a while. To be honest, i have absolutely NO IDEA what is it all about? I know they are famous and that's it!! Gradually, i don't know what motivates me to buy their key chains and stuffs. I am such a bad influence because Barry got addicted to Angry Birds too :P And it is ALL BECAUSE OF ME...
This was taken a few months back. I have no idea why i have to draw all these for Barry or rather, why did i agree to help him to draw in the first place? Maybe i was just trying to keep him quiet? Oh well, nonetheless, what's drawn is drawn *big grins*

PS: Philippians 4:13 kepts on ringing in my head. It is everywhere....through videos, through blogs and basically everywhere. Yes, i know i can do all things through Him who gives me strength. Even right now....

Okay peeps, just a short update this time to ensure that my blog is alive. I wanna upload pictures of our The First 17th meeting and also our chill out night. My BlackBerry is not being friendly :( Fine, i am gonna ditch you soon :P

Good night World..

1 comment:

llx said...

your drawing is so cuteeeee! :D