Wednesday, October 5, 2011

:)

Herrowz lovely World, i am back again after 3 days? Hmm, talk about being productive, i know i am a procrastinator. I just can't sit infront of the laptop :( It'll slow down my progress and having 2 essays worth 30% due on the same day isn't cool at all. It seems as if time is never enough for me. I am always having to rush over something aye...! Still, i have no idea why am i here when i know i am not suppose to :P
 Lovely people :) I just loved being around them. Of course there are more lovely people around :) They have been really supportive and encouraging when i need them. There isn't a moment when i have to approach them to open up my heart, for they knew it without words. Thanks for being smart and thanks for being there... you are awesome. Totally reminds me of my beloved Murdoch zone <3

Well, someone told me, when the tide is low, it is just about to turn. I guess, after all these emo moments, i am almost fine. Come on, i can't stay emo forever isn't it? Life goes on...
 I miss him i miss him i miss him. He is Daylan (my most favorite kid in Zion Kids) *big grins* All the teachers said i showed favoritism. I loved all the kids but Daylan used to be the closest to me during that time :) I miss those moments when i have to crack my brain to think of new ways to trick him into finishing his food. I miss those moments when i would just stare and stare at his dreamy face. I miss those moments when he would just drag both my hands and make me spin round and round until i couldn't take it during worship sessions. I miss those moments when he would bombard me with his words. I miss those moments when he would jump onto my back and forced me to give him a piggy back ride. I miss those moments when i would go baby-sit him and his older brother, Christopher and younger sister, Erin at their house. I miss those moments when he would run into his room when it was time to put on his diaper. I miss those moments when i could check on him when he sleeps, to see if he's alright. I miss those moments when he would always dress up in spiderman suit and looked so cute. I miss those endless memories of him. All in all, i miss him super duper much and i miss the kids...
I am so blessed to have a friend like Wing (My only Zion Kids mate from Murdoch zone). She knows that i miss Day Day a lot, and she will always send me pictures of him :) Kids grow up too fast. I am sure they'll change a lot when i goes back for a visit in future. Kids are great blessing from God. Love them so much. Invest in them to raise up a generation who loves God.

Talking about children makes me happier, despite the fact that i had a tiring day. Travelling in and out so often is no joke. I am physically worn out...but not to the extreme that i will be defeated. NOT YET!! I know i have a God who heals. It reminded me of someone who said to me "Viola, i want you to wear this thing as you go out to "Reach the World". I have given this power to you. It is always in your hand!I trust that you can do it"  Yes, i ve been relying on that power to survive. It seems so real...i am looking forward to the day when i could hand over this power to someone who needs it. I've been blessed with more than i deserve :)

What now? Fight on with my essays before i runs out of time *huge sigh* Oh dear..i need motivation. Please scold me or whack me. I need to wake up soon..

No comments: