Friday, November 4, 2011

Doubt?

Hey people.... this will be a really short post.

Been wanting to update my blog for the past few days but really don't get the opportunity to.

Anyway, i just wanna thank the Holy Spirit for guiding me throughout the whole lesson. I wasn't well-prepared for the lesson so i kinda do it on the spot. Thank You Jesus...next time i'll prepare beforehand :)

Talk about being a true friend, misunderstandings always took place. No matter how i tried to shun it away or clear it up, but it just keep growing and growing until i really have no other way out. Someone told me, "Take a rest and don't do anything at all!!" I guess i'll do it.........

I just wanna say "Thanks for hurting". Oh yes thank you so much for hurting whether it is intentional or unintentional. I won't be stumbled but i am just so disappointed and hurt. I know it is kinda repetitive, but all in all i just wanna say i am a human with REAL emotions too. You all have feelings but it doesn't mean i don't have one. Believing stories from one side just WON'T help. Don't even try to talk to me in the first place if you don't intend to change or you intend to change only for a while. It just gets on my nerves. By all means, go ahead and trust only one side... i will wash my hands off all these. And yes, i'll be silent. I need a break..

"When i don't bring up something or don't say something, it doesn't mean i don't care or i am clueless!! I just trust in my Lord believing that silence can convey all messages" by Viola.

Dearest Lord, i love you. The God i know is righteous and holy....

No comments: