Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soul Searching

Lord, You are truly the God of righteousness. You are the hater of sins. Whenever i done something wrong, or rather something not right, i will always have this kinda uncomfortable and guilty feeling. All i wanna say is, i am not a perfect person but i am trying to be. Please guide me and show me the path to righteousness. Remind me when i am doing something wrong. Sometimes i might not even know it. I don't even know if i am doing the right thing or not, but i do feel very uncomfortable about it. It is not a nice feeling. I am sorry Lord, for all that i've done which is not pleasing to You. I am trying my best to be a better person. Please be in the center of all that is happening right now.... Show us your way... Do not let us use our strength to solve all problems. I am giving You all that i am facing right now.

I just feel that i got to type all these. I don't know why...but i just feel like it... i am sorry Lord...

No comments: