Monday, October 24, 2011

Just one wish

"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?? I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now..... "

I have never seen a shooting star before in my whole life even though i would give up anything just to see it once with my bare eyes. Somehow, i wonder, why would i long to see a shooting star? Once upon a time, i used to believe that shooting stars will be able to make my wish come true. When i was young, i would always stare into the night sky, waiting for something to sweep past..but it never happens. For a girl who has never seen a shooting star before, i tend to talk to the stars above, hoping and wishing that it will make my dream comes true :) Yes, i did all these once upon a time.

Now, a realization falls over me. Can a shooting star fulfill my dreams? I learnt the truth that shooting star is one of God's creation. And it can never help to fulfill my wish. I believe my God can does it better.  Humans are complicated. We tend to do crazy stuffs. Still, this is my childhood dream. I will still be happy if i could get to see one.

I don't know what makes me write this post. I do think that the lyric is cool :) I am off to look at the starry sky :) Good night...

No comments: