Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Blessed 22nd Dearest Dee..


Blessed 22nd Dearest Dee. You are such a blessing in my life. You came to me when i was just alone in Perth :) I really miss you heaps. 

Too bad i wasn't there to celebrate with you... still, there are lots of things which i wanna say to you. You are a strong leader Dee, and you are a prayer warrior girl. Continue to keep the faith and continue to strive more for Him. You have already glorify Him in various ways (dancing, serving and etc). Continue to help the zone to grow.... 

I shall not describe so much about you because all that i have to say has already been written in one of my long ago post :) Dee, you are a beautiful and strong girl from the inside out. Never let emotions bring you down. I am really glad that you have found Ju in your life. Life has been so much brighter for you :)

I will always remember the good times that we had during my journey in Perth. Our happy moments, our weakest moments, through all prayers and fast. Thank You Dee for teaching me how to stand firm and to surrender everything to God. Despite all the downs, i am really thankful that you exist
 in my life :) I really enjoyed my moments with you girls. Though we are far apart, but i know our purpose will be the same. 

I just wanna wish you a very happy birthday and May God's joy and blessings be with you. I know the zone/cell will definitely create something spectacular for you. Do update me :) Love you Dee....



No comments: