Sunday, October 2, 2011

A day to remember :)

Hey World, i know that i wasn't in a good mood recently. So all my posts are like...hmm..you know how is it like. I guess i am just all stressed out. Still, i manage to appreciate the beauty of Law. Fight the way. Nothing my God can't do :)
I really and truly missed serving in Zion Kids :( Even if i don't get the opportunity to serve in Kids ministry here, but my passion and love for children will never fade. They are God's promising future. I trust in You. The rainbow in the sky to show God's promise is a truth :) The kids outreach was a huge success. Nothing is impossible with God around.

I enjoyed spending time with the awesome people. A lot of things happened which caused me to break down. Do not fret. A moment ago, i may be crying, but at the next moment, i'll smile like usual :) This is my gift and power from God. Thanks for listening to me....

2 comments:

World said...

It takes courage to admit one's emotions and downs, but it takes more courage to stand up stronger from your downs. I see you with courage.

Just remember always, whatever challenge that you may face, just do your best, and God will do the rest. =)

Wishing you a happy smile and many smiles to come! Because smiles brighten up the dark areas. Don't you think? =)

Written by:
A follower... just like you.

Viola said...

Hi World,

Whoever you are, thank you for encouraging me :) I have a mighty God who heals and one who would walk me out of storms and rocky roads.

And yes, i do agree with you that smiles can brighten up dark areas. Do remember to smile more :)

May God's blessings and peace be with you. God bless.

Cheers,
Viola