Thursday, October 20, 2011

I want excitements!!

Herrowz World,  back again to update. Today, i really want to thank God for all that He has done for me   :) I wasn't well-prepared for my presentation which worth 10%. All in all, everything went well. This hits me. I am always very good at encouraging people with Matthew 6:34. Yet, when it comes to me, i will have to force myself to practice it. I am not saying that i am always 100% worrying about stuffs, but i don't even want that 5% of worrying. God is really good to me today :) 
Saw this quote which i feel it is really true. "I can't brag about my love for God because i fail Him daily. But i can brag about His love for me because it never fails " 


So true isn't it? We started to complain about our physical tiredness whenever we were being asked to serve more than we are suppose to. We always claim that we are sacrificing a lot for God. When we are successful, we won't even bother to thank God for it. When we fail, we put all blames on God. If we were to do our own soul-searching, ask yourself, do you really love God? Or do we love God with conditions?  I just want to confess that i fail him everyday :( But God did not give up on me. He is helping me to go through everyday with His strength. I really want to know this God more because i know HE IS FOR ME :)

No comments: