Monday, October 10, 2011

She will be still..

Hello World :) Wanna know what happened to me for the past few days? After blogging about Daylan in the previous post, i was suppose to rush for my Media Audiences Proposal and PR essay which is due T.O.D.A.Y!  Yet, sadly, i couldn't fight against my physical tiredness. I did stayed up late but i am not as productive as i want myself to be. So many things came up at a time and i couldn't reject even if i don't feel like it. It might seems that i am a hypocrite...but i just don't want to disappoint people. There must be a reason why a person calls you or ask you out. I always believe that... :)

Enough of that.... i did sacrificed my sleep to get everything done. God is always faithful even though He was naughty enough to scare me at the last minute :) I love Him more and more. He gave me so many unexpected surprises :) I shall keep that as a secret between myself and God :P

 Guess what? Finally, i mean..like really finally, i get to serve in Kids Central for once. They are lack of one person and so, i get to sneak in. Hurray!! Super natural, super natural God, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE. Look at the kids <3 I know it is not as big as ZionKids, but don't worry, we'll grow one day. Apart from the fact that we are really small, kids are basically the same. I remembered when i used to serve in ZionKids, i need to think fast and act fast, because when a child wanted someting, he/she must have it immediately. Kids here are totally the same too. We will have to be alert and quick all the time. You know what? I love it...from the bottom of my heart. Even if you wanna doubt, i am fine with it :P I am just kidding...i don't what am i typing now..
There are so many things which i wanna share but i can't just squeeze everything in one post. I shall leave some for the next post. Something to share with you all. When i was small, people around me all loved singing. I was being brought up in that kinda situation. When i was in primary school, we adores Westlife, Britney Spears, Backstreet boys and so on. Things can't possibly remain the same isn't it? So, when i moved on to secondary school, 99% of my friends are chinese speaking. Even though i wasn't good in chinese, but in order to fit in, i will try my best to memorize those chinese lyrics. Thanks to them, my chinese improved :) Tee Hee... Well, after blabbering for so long, i just wanna say, Karaoke is the best place to build a relationship. It might be boring for those who don't like singing, or rather, don't really like to hang out in KTV. Don't miss a good opportunity. If you never try, you'll never know.

PS: Look at the picture above. I was so touched and amazed. Who say we can only sing Pop songs in a KTV? KTV nowadays are very advance. They even have worship songs.  We can even worship in a KTV room. How perfectly amazing is that? I love that concept!!!

I am super duper sleepy now... so forgive me World, if you think whatever i typed doesn't make sense. I just wanna say "Thank You" to my Lord for always being there for me. Thank You... i'll pull through all these. What people do and say doesn't really affect me anymore. I just can't expect everyone to be friendly or accept me for who i am. So, instead of making myself miserable, i guess i'll just let it be. God will lead me to the right people. Yes, ALL THE TIME :) Lastly, yes, in reference to my title above, i will be still. I will always be still....

No comments: