Sunday, January 1, 2012

HELLO 2012 :)

Hello World. HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Welcome to year 2012. Unlike last year, i don't intend to write a superb long post to thank some of the most important people in my life. I do appreciate them though but i thought i would just update a short post this time :)
 I know Christmas was over but i promised i will write something about it. Picture of our "The First" Connect group. Not all people were there but i thank God for each and every single one of them. Hopefully our "The First" bookmark will carry the message of Jesus Christ to more and more people out there :) We rawkzzz... and we know we existed because of you Lord :) Thank you so much for this group and these bunch of people. Let us do greater things for you.
 She is one of the greatest blessing in my life. Love her to the max. Looking at her is like looking into the image of my late grandmother. It is a pity that i do not have the chance to treat my grandmother well now. Still, i could spread the love around to people out there :)
 I always wanted a brother or a sister (doesn't matter if they are older or younger than me) I just don't like to be alone and i dislike the feeling of loneliness. Hence, mixing around with these people makes me feel like i have dozens of younger brothers and sisters. I love to fuss around them and i love it when they are being their true-self in front of me :) They bring me joy and i appreciate it :)
I love this picture so much and hence i decided to include it in this post as well :) Though we have been Machi for 7 years but sometimes i felt as if i don't understand her well enough. Just like today, all i can do is just to cry along with her and pray for her. Other than that, i hate myself for not being able to help out at all :( Still, all i wanna say is that i really treasure this friend of mine. The only key to keep a friendship going is to "give and take" and lots of understandings :)

Alright .. i always wanted 2011 to end fast. Yet, when the time has come, i find myself having mixed feelings. 2011 has been both awful and awesome at the same time. Why? New Home (church), new friends, lots of first time, memorable moments and many more. It is awful because i have to say good bye to my family in Perth and lots of unhappy things happened throughout the year. I cried the most and shed the most tears during this year. To be honest, everything seems awful for me. But when i looked back, i realized God is always keeping me strong. I can never keep unhappy memories in my memory storage for more than 2 days. It'll just go "whoosh" and everything is gone :) Thank you Lord...

Now that 2012 has arrived, i am so looking forward to something greater from Him :) No matter what is it, i'll accept the challenge. I am challenging myself to be a better person and as well as to completely let go of all his memories. Nothing is impossible ...

Have a blessed 2012. I know mine will be great!!!

No comments: