Friday, January 13, 2012

Love and tension feeling

Hey people... i decided not to clam everything in one post. I can't believe most of my posts are so disorganized. I think i should use the power of "pictures" because a picture can speak thousand words :) Well, i am super blessed these few days. School has started and so far, i am adapting to it well. PS: Oh well, not really... i guess i am still in one of my lazy cum holiday mood  *Yawns*
 I choose to take picture of this because this is the thickest file i ever received. Come on.. at the sight of it, i know i am so dead. Lots of readings and studying. This is only ONE of them. I guess my life revolves around readings and more readings. I just can't escape.
It's okay... at least i have my daily bread to keep me going. I am taking part in Fuel 30 and it is like a love and tension race. There is one day when i almost couldn't make it. Thank God i manage to finish it before midnight struck. All in all, things are going fine. It helps me to grow stronger with the Lord. Although it is repetitive (as in, it is not the first time i read those stories and parables), but it is surprising that i always cried and marveled at the same stories and same verses :) I called this "Eternal flame" and it will never fades. My God is indeed a living God.

No comments: