Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Best gathering ever....

Herrow People, once again i got to keep on updating because of my laziness :) We had our Chinese New Year connect group meeting last friday and it was splendid. It is a pity that not all members are present but it was still awesome. 
 I love these people. Why did i say this was the best gathering ever? That's because the presence of God is too strong that night. I can feel God wrapping His arms around each of us who weary and each of us who are broken-hearted.

I imagined the number of things i could do if i don't have to lead a connect group every friday. But the fact is, i WANT this connect group. It won't kill to just spend time with the Lord. After all, we belong to Him.
Thank you for the wonderful blessings. It really meant a lot to me :) You guys are really awesome to the max. I pray that you will continue to place your trust in the Lord believing Him for more.

Dearest Father, i may be confused for i don't know where You'll lead me to in future. I am all worked out and anxious because i don't have the slightest vision on what i will become in the near future. But all i can say is that i can feel Your presence so close to me. I can feel Your arms wrapping around me when i am down. I don't want to be emotional because i know how much you would love to see me smile. I thank you for all those blessings that you have blessed me with. I don't deserved it but You are just too gracious and forgiving. Now, i can say it out loud with full confident that i will be patient as i wait upon Your call and directions. Where You lead me, i'll follow....

With love,
Viola

No comments: