Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Dragon Year :)

Hi World, first of all, HAPPY DRAGON YEAR to all. Hope your new year is as great as mine. To be honest, my new year started like 2 weeks ago when i had my first "Yu sheng" with Aunty Rosalind and the boys. (PS: Long story but i am glad i made the right decision. Sometimes, your small action can mean a lot to other people ) 
 My cousin and myself. She is a mystery girl to me. Hardly get the chance to talk to her because she is too quiet. When i think to myself, how can i have the right to get to know and help people outside if i couldn't even understand my own cousin? Well, there is always a chance to improve. Let me start from now. I had a great reunion lunch with the beloved ones. Who cares about the food? It is the companion and loving spirit that i mind :)
My third "Yu sheng" for the year. It was so good. Like really really good. I just loved the year of Dragon so much. More pictures will be coming up soon. 

PS: I had a great connect group with the lovely people. Good atmosphere and great companions. Thank God for His presence and anointing. I was so empowered with His strength and the holy spirit that night. 

See ya in the next post :) Happy New Year to all :) 

No comments: