Friday, January 13, 2012

Nearly drowned in Your pool of Blessings..

Hi World, since i know i have been missing updating my posts a lot, so i think i shall be hardworking and update another one :) 

PS: I am determined to hit at least 150 posts by the end of 2012 :) Nothing is impossible if you believe...

Yesterday was a BLESSED day for me. Like really really blessed. I remembered my Law lecturer, Adrian told me that there are higher chances for him to see me in that particular law module again. Which literally means i would fail in that module. Why? Because i was diagnosed with chickenpox and i missed my mid-term test which worth 30%. I don't have good feelings about it and Melissa prayed with me :) I didn't really spend time in praying for my results even though i was scared. A thought struck me throughout this whole week. If i have written those answers by faith and truly believe in God, why should i be afraid? Even if i were to fail, i fail for a reason. And if i were to pass, i pass for a reason too. Everything i do, i am just doing what He wants me to do. I am not afraid and i am not ashamed. I made up my mind to be thankful no matter what the outcomes are like. HALLELUJAH!!! You know what i meant by this :) God is great....
 I saw this pack of statues the minute i stepped into my house :) To be honest, my mum really understands me. She knew i loved "One piece" and she will buy it for me but not forgetting to add a sentence or two like "Oh.. i bought it because it is cheap!" or "I bought it because i think it is nice!" Sigh.. this is what i called "Asian". Why can't you just admit that you bought it because you know i love it? Asian always finds it hard to express his or her feelings. Overall, what i want to say is, my mum is a great person even though the way we communicate sometimes sounded like we are fighting. You know how mums are like... *winks*
Blessed birthday Mel :) I love her because she is always there for me whenever i needed someone physical to talk to. Who say a leader is always strong and courageous and problem-free? Sometimes i would break down too. This is why my previous zone supervisor, Alph and Jovan always encouraged me to have a good bonding with the other leaders. A leader also need some advices and supports at times. Thank God for not leaving me alone at times when i needed someone :)

I am really excited for what God is planning to do to me in the coming days. Sigh, a lot of people around me has been telling me that 2012 is the end of the year and we would be in situations like those hollywood films :- Armageddon, 2012, The day after tomorrow and etc. To be honest, i have GOOD FEELINGS toward year 2012 and i think something great is going to happen :) Strive on with me people.. and i am really thankful for everything. Matthew 6:33 - "Seek first His kingdom and all things will be given to you"

No comments: