Wednesday, December 28, 2011

100th??

Hey World..

Oh wait..i didn't even realized that i have already hit my target. And that is to write at least 100 posts this year!! I MADE IT!! Oh my word...I MADE IT!!!!

Been wanting to update about my wonderful Christmas spent with awesome people :) Yet, i know i have something even more important to do. And that is to finish up my 2nd batch of Christmas cards :) I just want to be fair. If one of my friend received something from me, everyone ought to receive the same thing. It is tiring, but THIS IS ME :)

Well, my mood? Happy and yet not really happy. Why? I guess that's because school is starting soon and once again, i got to start adapting to the different timetable? What would my 3rd trimester be? My last trimester was awesome :) I am believing God for a better trimester. Can't wait to meet my friends. 2012 will be great!!!!!

PS: Can't wait for 2011 to end and yet it is a bit sad to say "Good bye" to year 2011. A lot of things happened during this year. Sad and happy moments...sighhhh

Good night World :)

No comments: