Monday, January 30, 2012

Hypocrisy

Alright....this is sort of like a venting short post because it doesn't feel good to be woke up when you know you just fell asleep some time ago. I didn't had a good sleep all thanks to those firecrackers. (Not blaming anyone here but that's just the cause)

Honestly speaking, i won't be a hypocrite and tries to show that i love doing house chores because i dislike it to the core. I have no idea why my house is seemingly huge to me right now. Just when i have a tight schedule, i really don't like it when my mum keeps on pushing me to do this and that. It just gets on my nerves. I'll do it when i feel like it - That's my style!! I am not a particular cleanliness freak like her because she can do house chores everyday and still thinks it is dirty. But to me, i would do it maybe twice a week, knowing that it is NOT that dirty. Spot the difference?

This trimester seems pretty tough to me. Not only i am having a ridiculous schedule, but i seem to be having problem coping it as well. It really puts me off when i think of the long journey back to Singapore.... O Please.. i wanna get everything done.

No comments: