Monday, January 16, 2012

Too blessed

Hey World...

I had a great day today. Pictures will tell you everything but i am just too tired to upload it today :) Honestly speaking, sometimes i really don't know what i have done to deserve such great blessings. It is really too much. I felt myself being drowned in His pool of blessings. I can't take it...

Lord, you never fail me, but here i am always failing you. I really don't know what else i can say. I felt as if i have been given too much. I don't deserve it. I really don't..... ! I was so touched at the fact that You always met my need. Lord, you know what i need and what i want....

Sorry that i failed you all the time. I realized that i wasn't listening to Your voice at all until the beginning of  Year 2012. I got so much closer to You ever since i took part in Fuel 30. Your voice is sweet and Your word is strong. You blowed my mind like no others. Don't let go of me for i am still learning how to come even closer to You :) Thank you for making me a "Memory Keeper". Even though i know i have got to always stand by for the "Next Battle" and that we shouldn't be living in the past testimonies, but it is still a FACT that past memories always keep me strong and going. I don't want to forget any single moments with You.

PS: Tummy is not feeling good right now. For some reason, i feel like puking. Maybe it is the food that i ate :( Lord, heal me!!

Good night World :)

No comments: