Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Counting down...

I am going back to school in less than a week's time. It wasn't a long holiday and yet i somehow don't think  this holiday belongs to me. It is more like taking a break and working for God. Still, every trimester means a whole new life for me. I wonder how is it like :)

This trimester, i am only taking one similar module with both Nicole and Tze Xin. There goes the same for Grace and NONE with Shannie :( Awhhh!! It occurs to me that i will have to go and meet new people out there. It is both easy and hard to me at the same time. Easy because all i have to do is just talk and more talking. Hard because i can't expect to make friends like Nicole, Tze Xin and the rest. *Wails* I can imagine how my 3rd trimester would be like. MORE travelings and busier! I have to travel in and out very often due to music lessons and connect group. And yet, if i were to accept the job offer, i don't think i'll be able to come back at all. Oh well.... God has His plans.

I am worried over the fact that will i be able to cope with my studies. Unfortunately i am not a genius. I can't afford any division of concentration and i can't multi-task. It will either result in me excelling in one thing and totally ruin the others. So my mum is always complaining about my not consistent result. It is either very good or very bad :( My dearest brain, why don't you make up your mind? In another word, why should i worry? I should have know what is important to me.... and hence, just do my best!!!

Starting of year 2012 isn't as exciting as i thought. I have no idea how to plan my coming days. Still....i know i can't live without a planner!! Go all the way.....i want to live my life to the fullest... :)

PS: With full of reluctance and mixed feelings, i have decided to remove my beloved "One Piece" wallpaper and replace it with this picture above. Why? So that i can be reminded that even though i am weak, but there is someone out there who is much much stronger than i :)

Love you all...

No comments: