Thursday, July 2, 2009

Graduated from foundation (Edited)

Our Best Presentation among all subjects

We are being taken without knowing

Class 3.2 rawkzz


memories shall last forever


Hey people...i ve graduated from Taylor's Business Foundation yesterday(2/7/09). Yeah..Finally....!Although the last paper sucks...but that was my LAST paper though........!i hope i can pass....really hope i can pass my accounting. I don't want to repeat the subject again.

Anyway..people..i have fun today. Pictures can tell everything but i don't intend to upload any picture tonight because i haven't got it from my buddies. We seriously have fun. Sing K from 11am till 6pm. Damn exciting man. Everyone have to sing solo and videos are taken. That makes me looked so dumb. hahaha....wanna know what song i chose to sing? hahahaha...LOVE STORY by Taylor Swift. you know why? FIRST, i loved this song tremendously. SECOND, i never sing this song by myself before. THIRD, once i sang in Redbox, the beats are all different...then someone laugh at me. So i take this as my challenge. Practise makes PERFECT. i did it yay..although not so good.

I have videos of everyone. Enjoying myself lots................!Had steamboat and we send Chloe home. I really will update those pictures soon. I have tonnes of pictures to upload.

Sincere Message from me...
PS: I always wanted to graduate from this stupid foundation soon. True enough i still misses my home and wanted to go back there, but i felt a little bit unbearable. Honestly, it is a feeling of sadness when i realized i wasn't coming back to Taylor's anymore. It is the friendship that makes me strong here. I really enjoyed myself for this whole year eventhough many things happened to me. I enjoyed being with friends and enjoyed myself being part of class POINT 2. Although we are much into ourselves (The Toilet Gang), but we loved the facts that we are together. It is much saddening when i think of the time when we are always cracking our brain to think of a place for lunch. Assignments always bug us off. We did everything together........! Singing is always our entertainment. We have so many endless topic to speak and gossip about. That's the best thing. We go crazy together. I will write more on that later on. One more message... I WILL BE BACK, MY FRIEND. once a friend, forever we are friends.....memories of class POINT 2 will always be remembered. I simply loved our class. Take care my friends. Do not forget me if possible.....love ya guys lots.

Michael Jackson the King Of Pop has left us in a grieve state. The whole World is feeling sad for him. Although i am not a great fan of his, but i seriously don't like the word "death". So i felt sad and empty. I loved his songs. And i known him for his famous moonwalk. NOBODY in this world can imitate him. He is too unique for words. "Heal the World" has left the greatest impression for me. I was captivated by it when i first listened to it. People around the world are against the facts that he destroyed himself. Turning from one person to another. But why do we care if he is happy with that? The legend shall live forever..........I will always listen to his songs. Rest In Peace, The King Of Pop. Your memories shall always live in my heart and once again, THE LEGEND SHALL LIVE FOREVER......

Take care people, i am going back home soon.....ciaozz

PS: Pictures coming up soon

No comments: