Monday, July 6, 2009

Bored + Cutie Xiao Bi....

Hey yo...i ve been updating so much recently. Why?Because i have neglected my lovely bloggie over the year and hadn't been updating much. I realized that i need to make it a habit to update frequently. And here is it.....but i seriously have to think hard for topics. For the past few days, i have been arranging pictures according to their groups. Wow....my college buddies and i certainly have tonnes of pictures. Hahaha...wait on....I am still in the middle of processing the wonderful post. Stay tuned.....

Well..nothing much went on today. Bibi taught me how to drive and he got a shock of his life. "winks". Went to Aunt AJ's house to teach her some computer thingy and to visit dearest little Xiao Bi. He is too cute. Then we had dinner(Thai food) with my family, Aunt Aj's family and as well as Aunt Cherry.Yummy Yummy.

Camwhore a bit since i had nothing to do. Obviously, i took tonnes of pictures but too shy to put it up. "winks"
Sitting in front of my laptop before i started blogging. I suddenly realize that my laptop is too high for me.

I am thinking real hard, trying to figure out what sorta stuff should i write in my blog.


Finally, i decided to show you guys the novels i bought yesterday after Karaoke Session with my dearest ones. I only bought four though because they were only 5 left. And i do judge a book by its cover. The other book cover is too ugly and unattractive plus the storyline is awful. so OUT...!I, then decided to post and show you guys my messy room. Haiz....i haven't even finish unpacking my stuffs.

This little hanging board is made in Malacca in year 2003. Hahaa..it should be hang outside the door but i don't know why mum hang it on the handle of the door INSIDE my room. Mind you...knock before you come in. heheheehe...

And this is my messy room. It looks nice in the picture right?hahahaha..but it was as messy as anything for i did not take the other side of my room. Too messy and embarassing to show it. Look at Bibi...always want to sit infront of his laptop.

I visited Xiao Bi today. Look at him..!He is cute, ain't he?I love him so much. Poor him being tied to the staircase just because he kepts on walking here and there in that little LUT LUT of him.hehehe

Poor you. If you guys notice, his little mouth looks like a shape of triangle. I want to pinch his face. He is so bubbly.. hahahahaha.....i hope he grows even fatter. Everybody loves him because he is cute and good. He won't cry unnecessary.
I am tired of blogging. Will update more real soon. ciaozzz..








No comments: