Friday, July 10, 2009

I ve got bangs......

People.....i ve got bangs. Bangs means fringes. Hahaha....i looked so damn ugly and weird and silly with bangs. I don't know why that hairdresser helped me to cut sideway (Going Down) fringe. I prefer straight ones. Haha...i missed my fringe though..!Look at my fringe below.Hehehe....

With my Dearest Dolphin
I can be a ghost actually if i kept my fringe

Just Playing around..
I took on the day before Bibi went back to KL
I seriously missed my fringe. But then i looked so old with long fringe. SO i tend to cut it short just to look younger. Haha.....So..people...i am here with BANGS...

I am so unhappy with my new hairstyle
I prefer my previous previous fringe. Look at the picture below:

I love this fringe the most.....
People...i planned to dye my hair AGAIN. My black hair has covered my previous brown hair. For your information, my hair has been as short as a boy since year 2o04. Hence, the recent pictures shows the longest hair i can keep. SO i planned to dye my hair at this length to compare the different. Stay tuned.....i will upload more pictures soon...ciaozz





2 comments:

soo hui said...

haha
expect to c ur new hair style in next article...
haha

well~how r u
really long time no c
after finished exam, i wan 2 date u
hahaha

Viola Ng said...

hahahahaha..u can see my hair's new colour. i won't change hairstyle la.hehehehe...

i am fine and crazy. of course....i want to date you as well. really long time didnt see you.hahahahaa...see you very very soon