Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hey People

Hey people...i thought i would just come and drop a few sentences before updating my next post. I thought i was able to update every week but it seems that it is already past one week and i haven't even update a single stuff.

Well..Bibi and Kon came over to JB and stayed for nearly 4 days. We had fun...err...at least i had fun. I don't know about them. Seriously i have gained weight as mummy forced us to eat a lot. They were guests..that's why. Results are out. It is better than i imagined. I was thinking i would fail but i did not. Thank God.

Anyway....i am trying to earn through Nuffnang. Please do support me people. There are so much stuffs i have to do.

I am working with mum now but i don't seem to like it as there are nothing much to do. Nobody had time for little ones like me. And i am left alone here, sitting and blogging. Poor me......

Okay, i guess i got to go now. I promised to update pictures of my newly dyed hair. It is nothing much actually. Very natural and seems un-dyed at all.

See ya soon. ciaoz..

No comments: