Monday, July 6, 2009

As we go on, we remember.........

As we go on, we remember, all the time we had together..........

Hey people, this is the post which i have been writing about for the past few days. I just realized it ain't easy at all to squeeze the memories of one whole year into this tiny blog.But then, i decided to give it a try. Eversince the day of 18th July 2008, i know...my life is going to change. Remembering me crying the night before after i said goodbye to my parent's. I didn't cry when they leave.NOPE....i was determine to be a strong girl but then when the night comes, i can actually see how pathetic i was to be left alone.(Ps:For those who knows me, i hate to be alone or to be left out. You can take all my food and belongings away but spare me someone whom i can talk to)

On the fateful day (21st July 2008), i am officially a college students. How pathetic i was having to walk alone to school and i am not familiar with that stupid place at all. Nevertheless i reached Taylor's Main Campus somehow. I smsed Shawn but then decided not to meet him. I CAN DO THIS BY MYSELF. So i asked the guard to show me LT1 and he did. And there i stood like a statue wondering when can we ever start our orientation. I met Chloe. I was standing on the right and she was standing on the left of LT1's door. We introduced ourselve...........and that is when our friendship begins...........................beautifully and smoothly throughout the whole year. Like i mentioned above, Chloe was the first person i know. So i shall begin my story with her first.

The picture above shows the image of us somewhere during Semester 1. That is the earliest of us. Have we change?I did not but she does. She has became even more stylish and she changes her hairstyle. We were friends eversince the first day of school. I still can remember us being very polite and communicating in English. And then realized that we can actually speak Chinese. haha.....!She wore a big spectacle. And she always volunteer herself to answer during orientation. I realize she is not that simple. I meant she is smart but humble. I tend to woke up early and to meet her in college as her bus always reaches college at 7am. We had another mate-Yee Sin. We three always stuck together. I still can remember us cheering and shrieking after knowing we will be in the same class. Hurray.....Life in college is fun with her....afterall she is my FIRST friend and my life will never be the same if i did not meet her from the start. What can i say about her? She is a real perfectionist, excellent in studies, sharp, afraid of lizards like me, loves to sing, loves to gossip, a very good listener (at least to me,she is), helpful, and extremely hardworking, loves horror movies and disgusting stuffs, good at tolerating. That is her-Chloe Ng. The girl who has the same surname as me and her name will always be below me in the namelist. It has become a habit for me to always search for her name first in the exam name list. For i know i will always be above her. I have got used to sitting either infront, behind or next to her in the exam hall. Seeing her results all HD ain't a surprise to me from the starting till now for this is HER......!And i know she deserves all the hardwork. People may thought being in the same group with her in the same assginment group with her can slack but you are actually doing double for a perfect leader like her will never give you a rest until all your work is done. I would like to thank this girl for all she is....for without her, you can expect me to get a zero for my assignments. Although we bicker sometimes and nearly had different ideas towards certain stuffs, but we are still friends. No hard feelings. I certainly feel sad for not being able to attend the same Uni as her. But once a friend, forever we are friends. All the best Chloe in your degree life/future life. I know you can achieve something even better than you have now. Remember, you will always have me as a friend and you will forver be on top of my friend list.

A few days after i stepped into the college, i met yet another good friend of my life. So here i continue my journey with her -Lim Li Xuan.
One look from her face, you can actually see that she is a quiet and naive person. She is not the socialize type. But she is a great friend. on the 24th of July 2008, i saw this girl in white T-Shirt sitting alone on a chair at the corner (next to Asma i think) She is all alone and thus makes me and Chloe walked towards her. i realized she is from JB. We just introduce ourselves and didn't talk much later on as i found her a seat next to me. She is an easily felt sorry for others type for she was telling me that she felt so sorry for Khen Pey (Her roommate) as Khen Pey was in class 1.5. She felt that she has left her alone. I saw her friendster and i was surprise to know she is actually from SSI and that she knows a lot of my friends. That gave us more topics.We tend to talk and know each other more during the time we are in class. She is actually a good friend whom i can trust with my secrets. Whenever i have something to let off or met something unhappy, i will tell her. She trusted people too easily but that is also a positive side of her. She is just like a kid and it is hard for us not to get worried about her. Like what she mentioned, i am well-known for my temper and she tends to feel afraid of my unmerciful comments. Sorry ya if i ever ever offended any of you but i meant nothing. Just some bad moods of mine. No hard feelings right? yea....we do bicker sometimes but that won't spoil our friendship. She is slow at catching meaning.....like we have to repeat N times before she can actually get what are we saying. I am certainly glad to have her as my friend. She is real and she shows real feelings. She can dislike someone a lot but likewise she can like a person damn much. She loves her family and longed to be a kid forever. She is simple-minded and loves to live life easily. She believes love at a sight and have unusual dreams. She can be funny and naive until we can laugh till our back ache. She will never reject you if possible. It will be great if you are her friend or someone whom she can trust. It will be good if you can share everything with her. She loves horror movies and disgusting stuffs too. Although she lives in the same state as me, but we are still heading different routes. All the best to you as well my friend. You will be on the top of my friend list as well.
Semester 1 contains lots of our old and most earliest memories. Like how we reduce from 8 members until what we are now.
Life is really great whenever they are around. We are the best college buddies ever.
me and li xuan
The Famous "Toilet Gang"
In The Hood
Li Xuan and Chloe during their earliest timeWhich is our hand??
At Genting. Chloe is not there
At Mezzanine Floor
The 3 of us during our first study group
At Holly Coffee
At Guan Tee's car after dinner at Johny's
At Johny's eating steamboat
At Sunway after our long long gossip and chatting at TBSLi Xuan took this. We are catching somebody
Four of us after our Moral Presentation on HIV/AIDS Chloe and me at Subang Square
Class 1.2
I love this class. It is the most natural
After our Acoounting Presentation. Forever 21 rockzz.
Li Xuan's birthday (12th November 2008)
Happy Birthday to Li Xuan
In The Hood Reunion after a long time but it is also the last time.
Semester 2 is a most relaxing sem and but we have to rush in almost everything. Too relaxing makes us felt lazy. That is the first time i saw everyone starting to slack. But i felt that it was the best chance for me, Chloe and Li Xuan to built up our really strong friendship because somebody came in late for Semester 2. So we are in the same assignment group for every subject. Although it is a short semester but it is also the time i enjoyed myself the most.
Count Down for New Year
Our 23rd storey of Uno Stako.
Stop Violence Against Women
Fight for Women's Right
BCP Presentation- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Khen Pey's birthday at Neway
In The Hood
5 Modern Models
Semester 3 is the longest semester among all. It is also a whole new environment for us due to the facts that our class Point 2 is no longer like the usual Point 2. There were many new bridging students. Honestly it makes no different as we are still the usual 4 of us. Only different is the class is bigger. I have a most fulfilled and boring time having to deal with Semester 3 but then it is also a semester that are full of pictures and memories. As time is near to saying Good Bye, i felt so unbearable and surprisingly, a sudden feeling of sadness. So...enjoy our last journey....
Chloe's 19th birthday at Neway Together once more
Me, Chloe and her new little doggy
One for all and all for one
My Birthday...thanks my friend.
My Best College Buddies
The Three Musketeers
Chloe in her demanded coffin during YEDMe and Chloe
Pizza sold out...sorry..
Horoscope Drinks are nice
Guan Tee's 20th Birthday at Peppercorn
All thanks to Chloe's Birthday present, i found my favourite food-BBQ Plaza
ECS Presentation-Cloning
We are damn pro that day. It is the best presentation among all subjects. We really rockss..

We had the last outing with Shu MIn.
BBQ dinasour is soooo cute
Our last days are drawing near. Soon, we are graduating from foundation. And hence, here are some pictures of us having our last presentation and last class.




The last birthday celebration- Yeng's birthday
Make a wish
Our most craziest event is the visit to Twins Tower in the middle of the night. And that was a few days right before our final exams. The picture above is our 2nd visit
Me and Li Xuan
Boys were afraid of height?These are the two good examples
Kon took this picture
Random
After so many sweet and exciting memories, finally, it comes to our last outing together. We have spend the whole year together. And at last, we spend our last day by singing throughout the day. Singing is our favourite hobby.
The boys were having exam but did they study??
Li Xuan and me.......

My two best college buddies.
My journey has come to an end. How did you find it?Of course i won't write it in detail as picture can speak thousand words. I experiences both happy, sad and angry events throughout my time here. Although i don't really like the life here in Taylor's but i seriously love the friends i made here. Thanks to those who created good memories for me. I love you guys....
Lastly, may everyone be blessed. All the best to you in your future. "I Have You To Be With, Everything Will Be Easy............................"



















































































1 comment:

Viola Ng said...

hey collegegirl
thanks for supporting my blog. i am glad that you like my blog. i will update more. thanks a lot really....!Don't worry, i too, will recommend your blog to all my friends. good luck