Tuesday, July 21, 2009

New Custom + Carton Boxes Day

Sorry People, i don't have a suitable camera to show my newly-dyed picture. Due to the lousy function of my phone camera, it shows my hair is still BLACK. haha..but anyway, i didn't dye bright brown. Just some natural brown that shows a natural ME. Well..yesterday was a busy day for me. Early in the morning, we had the so-called last breakfast with Bibi and Kon before they went back to KL.

Ps: Mum was complaining about my awful dressing that day. Who cares? She told me that i will have to work downstair that day. That's why i wore damn ugly and simply.

An angry Me..
Mum was bringing me to the new custom. I knew that place but never enter before. So mum decided to take me in as she was submitting some forms to the person-in-charge. I gave my IC to my mum and she filled up some form. Then off we went...
This was the stupid gate

TThe Custom. Couldn't snapped the whole picture of it


I liked this view. Can you spot my Dad's car?


Then i have to continue with the unfinished carton boxes in factory. Ishh.....such a lot to do. It got me tired out....!On the first day we were doing this, Bibi and Kon helped us. Now, we have to move all the boxes ourselves.

I, then remembered something which Kon told me. He said the Forklift in our factory belongs to one of the Autobots in Transformer. And he said it can tranform.

We don' t get what he meant actually. And we say he is mad, crazy and so on. Now do you know why he says that. Hahahaha.....You'll see.
3
-

-

-
-
-
2
-
-
-
-
1
TA DAAAAAAAAAA..
Can you spot the word NEAR PRIME. yea...He says Near Prime is Optimus Prime's son. Crazy..!
But then Malaysia is damn hot..so i don't mind him telling cold jokes.
Have fun people. I'll be right back....







No comments: