Saturday, July 4, 2009

A very very long and belated post

Hey people, this is the post which i promised to post right after my birthday but delayed till now. i am going to show you what kinda prezzies i received for my birthday this year by my buddies and good friends. I simply loved it. Enjoy...

Firstly, i received a birthday cake. According to Li Xuan, Chloe and the others, my birthday cake tasted the best and looked best too. Haha.according to Bibi, this is due to "Face Problem". Hilarious...!erhemm..if what they said is true, i felt so proud then. And credit should goes to??
Yes...this bunch of people (Excluded me of course). Thanks a lot my best college buddies. I know you guys are trying to give me surprise by forgetting my birthday huh?hahaha...thanks for the surprise. Love you guys....!And next???
haha..kinda blur....but obviously you can tell from the picture that i am trying to promote the pink colour dress i am wearing. Remember one of my post saying i MUST get the PINKABELLA dress that i loved. And here is it. yeaaayyyy...i got my favourite dress. Thanks to dearest Bibi....muackzz...!He knows i want this dress badly so he bought it for me. I was surprised because i never knew he would drove all the way to Sunway and bought it to surprise me. Not only this dress...but Bibi bought me a fruit cake and brought me to dinner. I forgot to insert the picture of my finished steamboat picture. You guys can imagine right?
No picture of cake being taken because i already have a nice one taken by my buddies in the morning. You can see the words right? The cake was nicely dedicated to "VIOLA BUBU" only. haha..
These are the presents i received from my Bibi!Pinkabella dress, 5 red roses (The Flower of my life), A love shaped box with something cute inside. and the folded paper cranes and stars. Want to know what is inside the heart shaped box? hahaa...i'll tell you guys. It contains a pink pig that can grunt. muhahahahaa..cute right?
err..i think i should write something about this cookies too. The Aunty from Take-A-Break gave me this. She said she haven't prepare anything so she gave me this cookies. I can't say it was awesome but it taste OK. thanks a lot Aunty........!you helped us a lot during YED.

And this is from coolest Chloe. Can you spot the black star and moon earring? I simply loved it. And that little headset ring too. She truly understand me well and knows what i want.Chloe asked me recently why i didn't wear the stuffs she gave me. You know why? That's because i am clumsy with tiny stuffs and i am afraid of losing it. hahaha....but i will wear it one day. Don't worry...i love your gift.
hehehehe...this cute little purse if from Li Xuan. Just like her name. With a handmade card by Shumin aka Momo. I can actually sense her sincerity throughout the birthday message she wrote. I love the strawberries.Thanks a lot girl....she actually bought this present for me much much earlier before my birthday.
ah harr.....i didn't expect to receive this present. Or i should say i didn't expect i would receive a present from this girl at all. Because this time, everyone did not share to buy a present for me. So i was kinda surprise when she passed me this cool sunglasses. Thanks a lot Yeng. I was about to get one just to look cooler and your gift came just in time.
And this....is from Khen Pey. She actually remembered me saying i adore something furry. I loved the keychain. Can you spot a little baby inside the box?Actually i loved this box. Khen Pey asked me not to throw the box away because the box is actually even more expensive than the keychain itself.hahaha...of course i won't dream of throwing such colourful box away. Did i ever tell you guys i love to keep presents in their actual form? Means....in what shape or ways you gave me, i will keep it in its actual form. For example, if you gave me a present wrapped in a box, then i will make sure i wrap the present back after i ve seen what is it? Funny right? But my mum wasn't so happy because it means i kept lots of stuff in my room.
SELINAAAAAAAAAA BEAR....I LOVE YOU. she actually made me this lovely card and even made that envelop herself. It doesn't looked nice in picture but it looks awesome in reality. She came all the way to KL to gave me this. And the bear looks like her. For your information, we are SHE. hehehe...FAKE SHE of course. Selina Bear is awesome in singing and a future music teacher.
hehehehehehe..and this card is from Shumin and Khen Pey. Cute Shumin made this card. Adorable but it is coloured by crayons. You know how dirty crayons can be. I am afraid of dirty-ing the card. Look at that monkey. JULIUS is the best. Love Paul Frank....!Thanks Shumin and Khen Pey. PS:Shumin..you owe me another drawing of Julius's wife. GIRL MONKEY...


Lastly, this is from Pei Pei, one of my NS friend.She posted me this present through express. The parcel contain this frame and her handmade card. Thanks Pei Pei......

Yo...and this is the end of my story. Some i didn't post it up because i remembered myself posting up the pictures in my older post? Remember? The shirt and dress that my Baobei Kelly and Vonny gave me. hahahaha...i don't think you guys will remember but i do. I love the dress and shirt. Thanks my dear......
Besides that, i received a real big present. And that is wishes and greetings from friends all over the place. Thanks a lot. I don't know what to say...but i really appreciate all the greetings and gifts and all......!Thank you.......








No comments: