Sunday, July 5, 2009

Karaoke Session

hello....yes yes..i know i promised to write about "Friends". I am in the middle of it. Will post on that soon. Yes...as you can see from my title, i went to RedBox again. This time i went with my Dearest sisters (Ah Mei, Ah Shuan, and Wawa Pig) and as well as Bibi. It was raining though...so we had a hard time finding parking. Checked in at around 2.30pm and they said we can only sing for 3 hours. As we planned to watch Ice Age 3, so we agreed. So here we are, singing non-stop.

This is silly Ah Mei, my official poser. Hahaha..she commented that i changed a lot. And i guess she misses the "Watermelon Prince" that i used to be. Cause i used to be a Tomboy last time with short spikey hair. I think she JUST couldn't get use to a long haired me. But when i said i wanted to cut my hair like last time, she said NO. Funny and cute Ah Mei.
Bibi and I. Poor him being bullied by us. When singing duet, we forced him to sing the girl's part and he have to imitate their voice.

Look at these 3 monkeys. hahahaah....how they have grown. I still misses the time when we were still young. Now that they have grown up, i noticed that we weren't that close anymore. I meant we still joke and talk like before...but something is just not right. Maybe it is due to the facts that i wasn't with them for quite a long time and that they each have their own life. But no matter what, I AM BACK to Molek. I will have more time with them. Afterall, we live near each other. Just a few doorsteps away.....we will be neighbours for life. PS: Forgot to mention that, they were all primary and secondary school kids. hahahah....i prefer to be with kids...


The room was simply too dark for us to camwhore. so we just took what we can. I looked so dumb here. Don't like it. We meant to sing till 5.30pm just like what they told us. But when the time arrive, nobody came to shoo us out. A bit surprise......then someone came in and told us that our time is extended until 7.30pm. Hurraay...but the problem is our voice were all sore as we hardly drink anything. So we have to send someone out to buy drinks for us. Thanks ya Ah Shuan. We headed to Harris after singing and i bought four cute novels for RM4.90. yeah yeah....hurrayyyyyyyyyyy....i can't find any of these in Sunway Pyramid. Mum said there is a great traffic jam and asked us to have our dinner before we goes back. Everyone knows i love Vivo, so they excluded Vivo from the list as they were so tired of eating Vivo. (PS:Whenever i go Tebrau City, i'll always go Vivo) So we walked around, wanting to find a place to eat. But then everywhere ie full of people. Ishhhh..............in the end...where do we ended up? VIVO of course....yeaaahhh..!!We ordered pizza, pasta and my favourite-BLUEBERRY PIZZA with ice-cream on top.yummy

Look at Ah Shuan....she is calling the waitress. I snapped her picture. Do you know why she is so eager to call the waitress?
That's because she accused me of spilling my Ice Lemon Tea on her table. Ishh...the waitress put my glass on her side so harshly and it spilt. Not my fault.haahahahaha

Wanted to snap picture of Silly Ah Mei but she hide behind that adidas bag of hers. So Ah Shuan posted her usual post. aiks...
I was quite happy. Had a nice chat with mum and she asked Bibi not to go back so early. SO...he decided to stay one more day. haahahahaha...
arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...everybody said i ve gained weight. terrible....!When i lose weight, they said i looked so ugly and tired and face green green. But when i gain weight, they will asked what did i eat? isshhh....but they didn't say i am VERY fat like last time. Means i am average. heheheheehehe....
PS: Mum said i ve gained weight but she bought so many yummy cakes and bread and put so many soft drinks in the fridge. So how can i not gain weight???






No comments: