Friday, July 24, 2009

Marcaroni Day....

Hey folks, i missed to update my blog yesterday as mum was trying to squeeze those stupid black pores out from my poor nose. Don't know why i had so much black pores growing in my nose. Well, i cooked Marcaroni for dinner. I loved to eat cheesy marcaroni. So yummyyy.....but mum don't seem to enjoy it. Haiz...Okay...i am the cook for that day. So wish me lucks...!Let's start cooking...
These are the ingredients needed to cook a plate of Marcaroni. Easy right? You just need to buy some cheese powder, butter and milk and of course don't forget to add some salt.

Halfway during cooking, i managed to wash all the dishes. Can't wait to see my marcaroni. Yesss...


Err...i know i know. It doesn't look nice at all. But i like the cheesy taste. Hahaha...Can you guess which is mine? Obviously, the larger plate is mine. I admit it is rather dry because i hardly put any water. Well...what do you think?My mum couldn't even finish her plate. I already gave her a super tiny plate. Ishh..the plate laid there waiting for hours before my mum finally came in and ate it. She complained that the cheesy taste was too strong for her. So she re-cooked it. And what do you think she did? She added some potatoes and some cheese again. Hahaha...sound gross but the taste was awesome. I enjoyed my dinner although i am stuffed full before i can even finish my own plate. I learned a lesson -Don't cook so much next time
Ps: I accidentally cut my leg the day before. One of the buttons from my pant is kinda sharp. So when i crossed legs while sitting, i cut mine. That was pain....ouchh. Especially when it touches water.

Ain't much right?Compared to the time when i fell down from the slope. This was nothing but it does look ugly.

And i have to sat there waiting for mummy and daddy. Hurry up please.............!I realized my phone camera sucks. I need to get a new camera. Really i do...
Hey people...nevermind about my personal message in MSN or facebook. I am ready to move on. A memory will always be a memory..so why not i kept it in my heart? I will move on people. Forbidden and old memories should not haunt me again....as long as he is happy, everything will be fine for me.
Okay okay, i'll stop my emotion part. T.T T.T!!! I hope i have something interesting to post up next time. Ciaozz people. .....see ya very very soon.





No comments: