Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

dearest mum and dad...

Since the year i was born, i must have celebrated nearly19 years of Father's Day. too bad..i can't celebrate it with daddy this year. Normally we will have the simplest celebration. Had dinner with my neighbours outside (some nice restaurants). I missed Pekin Restaurant. I missed Tai Son. I missed Modern Relevation. So much of missing thingy. It made me realised that i haven't step into City Square for ages. I am glad that i only have to wait for a week or two more..and i am officially free from Taylor's.

There are sooo many movies that i would like to watch. I know....this time i went back, i have to help my mummy out in her factory. But surely i don't have to work for the whole 7 days. Haha..i will bring my dearest sisters out. I will make them watch movies with me every single week. I will miss Bibi too. I don't even dare to think what will happen in the near future. What i know is that i always believe my future will be bright and beautiful.

Right now...i don't have time to think too much. I have difficulty in passing my papers. Accounting i meant. I did badly for speaking and listening. My accounting assignment sucks. The only thing i can do is to make sure i pass in my accounting. BST is another problem. I rely too much on teacher. If i were to recognise the questions by myself, i think there would be lotssa problems.

Hey ........One more thing, i havent even start my revision. I am soo gonna die. you know what i will do if i vexed too much? for people who knows me well..yes you are right. E-A-T-I-N-G. i ate sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. I don't think i am full. I can't get rid of the habit. I think i will at least gain 2 kilos over this weekends. I don't have the mood to study or even touch my notes. I kept on playing games and browsing through people's blog.

ONE WORD to describe me = DIE

Hell...i missed JB. I wanna go back as soon as possible. Missing my bed lots. Missing my cutie cousin.

Okay..i think i stop here. Too much of venting and missing.

PS: To my daddy and all the dad's in the world, Happy Father's Day. I wasn't always nice to my dad because i tend to pick up my mummy's character=bad tempered. My dad was quite patient. and the way he talked was far too slow for me...that's why i tend to flare up even before he finishes his sentence. Anyway....i still love my dad. and i will always remember his birthday. Thank you dad for teaching me how to drive. Thanks for driving me to everywhere i wanted to go. Thanks for eating with me.haha....

2 comments:

Sufee Yusli said...

Aww.. I'm sure he's touched. Have a nice time finishing Taylor's!

Felicia Hung Bt. Samri Hung said...

I'm glad that im from 1.2-3.2...
i think our class rocks and we had plenty of memories together..

im not sure whether later in Degree we will have the same type of "crazyness" we had with our class..haha truly, i miss our class =(

our class was the craziest and also mixed raced since we have malays,chinese and tanzanian..thats what makes us special.coz we are like one family =)