Saturday, July 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home

"HOME SWEET HOME"....yeaayy.i am back home. Kinda loved the feeling very much but then felt unbearable because it means i cannot see Bibi anymore. We can only see each other through msn. Aiks...that was so pathetic. Nevermind...we'll see how. Suppose he can come to see me and i'll visit him in KL. Today (4th July 2009) is Mummy's birthday. Happy birthday dearest mummy. Mummy has cut her hair. Hope you like the roses that i bought and chose for you. These roses are damn expensive. How could they charge me RM6 per rose. T.T.......!

This is the bouquet that i gave to Mummy. It doesn't looked that nice here.
This is Bibi without fat little Xiao Bi. hehehehee...so damn cute. We had dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant at Tesco. The food wasn't that nice. We sang for Mummy there. The cake was awesome. My favourite Yam flavour. So good to meet all my sisters and relatives all. Home is the bestttttttt.........! We planned to go sing k. But decided to go tomorrow. So all i can do is to unpack all my stuffs. What bugs me is ....i don't have enough space to fill up all my clothes and dresses. I felt that my wardrobe isn't that big. You guys are gonna scold me hard. Cause..this is my wardrobe.....

Ain't big isn't it?I felt it was too small for me. My wardrobe is divided into 3 parts. One is for casual+formal+nice tops, then pants and accessories, and lastly dresses and pyjamas/casual shirts. And my wardrobe was stuffed halfway before i finish unpacking.
Look at that. I wasn't lying. This is the first part of my wardrobe. Great isn't it?It was so packed. I felt so sorry for my clothes. They don't have space to breath at all. hahaa
This part is still okay because i didn't bring back all my pants and jeans with me. What does this indicate?It is a sign that shows me i should shop for more pants.
Well...and this is the last part where i hang all my dresses. Nothing much to see here. I don't have much dresses. I believe Mummy clear some of my clothes away. I don't believe i have that little. Still...i haven't unpack all my clothes. Do i have enough space? I hope i do.....
Hopefully i can update posts about friends and our last outing. And also we did something very silly and hilarious a few days before exam. During the time when we should study but we did not do that. That was damn interesting and exciting. Just keep on reading......will update soon. ciaoz...got to sleep now. I have update quite a lot today.OFF WE GOOO......





No comments: