Thursday, April 4, 2013

Psalm 103:8 (Re-typed version)

It's April and so many things happened within these few days. Bad day at work, fallen sick, lost my voice and etcetera. 

PS: Once upon a time, I would have been so mad when people try to stop or comment on what I blogged about. This is my blog and I have the ownership to my freedom of speech. But today, I am thankful to that anonymous commenter who reminded me of the risk of not privatize my thoughts. Perhaps I should privatize this blog someday. Anyway, I think the comment was good :) Again, it brought me to another level of "Forgiveness". To forgive means forget. I wouldn't want to keep that piece of blog to remind me of my bad encounter. THANKS TO WHOEVER IT IS :) 

I know things would turn well as long as I did the right thing. I know God is with me because He totally turned the whole situation around. Now, everything has been cleared and my accusers know the truth to everything. Praise God :) 
 Yet, my little Alphie is too cute so I just had to keep this picture :) Really love this sweetie. I still misses my curly-haired darling but this new Alphie is adorable too. Gonna miss him a lot a lot and a lot when he is not around for one month :(
Focusing on God is always the best solution for He wants the best for me. My nursery babies and I had a great time today, decorating our mini zoo. I wish we could just remain in our class forever but four hours seem very little and too short for me now. I am a happy girl :) Psalm 103:8 really makes a different in me...

I am very very excited for what is about to come. I have no idea what is it but I know it is definitely something crazy and good.

No comments: