Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Historical moment

You know it is so absolutely amazing when my mom approached me personally and said I should consider going into full time ministry? I can't describe how I felt at that moment but I went blank. I always thought my Mommy would be the first person to persecute me and object to any ideas of me going to church and being involve in it. Now I can finally sense the power of Your love. 
I love hanging out with my girls. Young as they were but the minute we gather, the World will shake. Great thanks to Mommy for buying us dinner. I am sorry for the things I made it and you know I still love you even though I couldn't be there for you all the time. I promised to be a better girl and you can be assure that I definitely won't forsake you. Sometimes it is not that I don't care. There are words which I never say but it doesn't mean I am not aware of it. I may be crazy and extrovert but I am shy at times. There are things which I find it hard to express too. There are times when I needed your understanding as well....

No comments: