Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Harsh truth

When the ocean rise and thunders roar, I will soar with you above the storm. 
Father you are king over the floods, I will be still and know you're GOD!!
Ps: I am thankful to have this great sister who makes me happy :) Regretted that I didn't build my relationship with her earlier but it's never too late to start now.

Finally, I handed in my resignation letter and all things are cleared. I know I wasn't the one at fault and I know all that I heard are not true. Psalm 145:8 reminds me exactly the same thing that has been said in Psalm 103:8 - The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love. I just need to be a little tad more careful when dealing with people in future. Now that everything has been clarified and exposed, I felt more thankful and relief.

I am ready for the next phase. Even though my passion is with kids but my desire is for something else. God, lead me!

No comments: