Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter is here..

Happy Easter to all! Hope you all had a good one. Easter marks the day when Jesus resurrected. It is also a day to remind us that Jesus died and rose again. We got to be thankful all the time. 

PS: I've been sneezing non-stop since lunch just now and it is not a good sign :( I feel so terrible and horrible now. Lord, please heal me!!!
These girls are my good friends since 7. We had an awesome childhood and looking forward to more. 16 years may not be long but I am thankful for those years.

Looking at my entries record makes me realize that I haven't been updating constantly this year. How to hit my 150 if this continues? I can't be lazy anymore. Less updating also means I haven't really been meditating over things. That's not good!! I must discipline myself more.

Oh well, out of the S.P.I.C.E concept, I really dislike "E" (Emotional) the most as it never fails to overwhelm me. Even I, myself can't make up my mind if I should be happy or sad at times. I am always strong and steady over serious matters but when it comes to tiny issues, I always finds it hard to overcome it. Why is it so? I really don't know.

No comments: