Thursday, April 18, 2013

Heartwarming

I don't know about you but I always feel warmth and touched when my kids are close to me. Even if it is just a simple hug, but I am always thankful that God placed me in a position where they can rely on me :) You wouldn't understand that if you are not thinking from my perspective. 
Look at that! Triplets fighting over my little pink whistle. How exciting and cute can that be? To me, it is really exciting. I just can't help smiling at the sight. It is heartwarming :) Sometimes I envy these kids for being so carefree. Kids have their own problems too but surely, it is always better than the real World of today.

If I were to leave today, will I be happy? Will I be satisfy? Will it be enough? Have I done enough to invest in the next generation? I don't know. I really don't know. I will miss them a lot. Like seriously, a lot! I never thought it could be so short. No matter how long or short the duration is, I just hope that I did at least make a difference into the lives of some people. I want to be like "Mary Poppins" who won't stay at a particular place forever. I want to be at wherever and whenever I am needed. If you need me but you don't want me, I will stay, BUT if you want me but you don't need me, I will have to go.

As I said, adults' will always have their own problems and difficulties too, which is why I refuse to grow up at times. Words are easier said than done. At the end of the day, I still got to come back to reality. So what should I do? Let me face the musics!

No comments: