Friday, April 26, 2013

Blessed birthday Bernado

TAN CHONG GUAN BERNADO!!! You are the greatest testimony that has happened to me. I know you are still too young to understand but I am writing it here to remind me of it in future.
I just want you to know that all that has happened and took place has nothing to do with you. You are too young to be involve in this. When I first met you, you don't even know how to express yourself. All you could do was scream and shout, jumping up and down. You are terrific of food and you just screamed at the sight of it. I lose my temper not because I am angry with you or what. I just felt very sad and angry at the fact that the devil is controlling your life. I want to cast out that devil in you.

Throughout the time when we are together, you improved tremendously. Even though you still scream during shower, eating, and when things don't go your way, but we know you are trying very hard to be  like a normal kid. You have great parents. I understand why they would feel so upset and angry over little matters. Why? Because they love you.

I am desperate to get you healed and I know you will. Do you know how touched I was when I saw you eating real solid food? Do you know how heartbroken I was when I heard that your parents are gonna transfer you elsewhere? I am not the one who changes all these. HE IS!! I hope you will remember to thank Jesus all the time before you started eating. His presence is with you. Blessed birthday my little boy and I love you..

No comments: