Friday, April 26, 2013

When the twins are with me...

Drove all the way to Bukit Indah to join the Gideonites for street evangelism. Even though we couldn't catch a glimpse of Chee Wei, but all went well. We are so excited and God has been really really good to me. Once upon a time, I always go street E because I was asked to go. I haven't really spend much time in praying and asking God to lead me to the right person. 

There is something which I have to agree. It is always better to set our hearts right before we do God's will :) 
I felt something take charge while I witnessed to people that day. Can't believe my Chinese could be so fluent. I know my vocabulary is very limited and I always had this fear whenever I start witnessing to total strangers. Yet, all things are good and amazing. People are open to it...and we had a good time.

My focus is to bring my connect group up high to another level. I am praying that God will lead me through it. Let your presence take over...

No comments: