Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Glory in highest

This is something which I promised to testify for the Lord and I did. 

Father Lord, You must be so proud of me now. I can feel the tears and the joy. 
When dealing with this child, I am having mixed feelings. A mixture of patience, tolerance, frustrations, heart-aching, desperate, and love. I don't believe this child is special and I just can't stand the devil who lives in him to take charge of his life. He should be like any other kids, able to eat, communicates and plays around. Why in the World does he has to be so afraid of food? After knowing he is a Christian, I doubled up my prayers for him, hoping and praying for miracles to fall upon this child. I love him and yet I can't help feeling frustrated when I see that fear in him.

Just when I thought I shouldn't be so work up, I began to lay back a bit. Not to say I want to give up on him but I just don't know what else I can do, without hurting him. Just when I was about to think that miracle won't happen, my Father Lord just make things work out. I was overjoyed when I see this boy wanting to eat NEW SOLID FOOD. The usual two containers that his Mommy prepared for him were still full. I am so proud of Him and even prouder of my Father above. Without Him, nothing is possible at all!!

Give us a heart of compassion, for a World without vision. We will make a difference, bringing hopes to our land :)

No comments: