Thursday, April 18, 2013

Le Favorite :)

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the Beast
I love Disney! From Snow White to Cinderella, from Sleeping Beauty to Little Mermaid, from Aladdin to Beauty and the beast and the list goes on. I just love the songs and the ending of all fairytales. It can never be a sad ending. I know reality and fairytale are two different thing but hey.. sometimes it is okay to day dream for a bit. No harm doing that. Jesus is creative too *winks*

If you ask me to choose my favorite fairytale, I have to say I really can't. To say which is the most touching one, I would have to say it is "Beauty and the beast". It sort of relates to reality. I know beast doesn't exist in real life. You won't know what I mean...

Anyway, I don't know what I am writing about but that shall just be it!


No comments: