Wednesday, April 24, 2013

PINK

I think Pink will be my favorite color for now till the end of the year. Why? Because I am the leader for Team Pink!! Woohooo.. Birds can fly, so can we. 
 It was cool to see them setting those pink airplanes flying. Poor children! They were so stressed having to be under my command. I never once give them any peace and rest because I want them to be discipline. At the end of the day, I just want them to enjoy themselves. Winning or losing doesn't matter.
Kids are excited with all the presents and prizes, but we, teachers are even more excited than them. We decided to have our own gifts exchange. I am happy with my present :)

All in all, we ended our Sports Day successfully. If you care to know, those parents who looked down on us and persecuted us are now praising us all the time for the effort we put in. No joke!Try training the kids everyday for one month and you'll surrender. I am glad we had enough strength to last us throughout the whole training process. GREAT JOB TEACHERS!!

No comments: