Wednesday, May 1, 2013

1st of May

Woohoo.. I am thankful for today because I get to sleep in late, spend time with my family and do NOTHING! Literally, if it wasn't for this stupid headache of mine, I would seriously love today to the core. It is all about eating and sleeping. By the way, I just woke up.. so Good morning till I sleep!! Wait, it is not about me having a bad or good day. 1st of May every year will always be a historical day to me despite me having a good day or a bad day :P 
PS: Look at my cheeky face :) I love spending time with my beloved and most favorite couple. I paired them up personally and hence, they are my favorite.

It wasn't an easy journey but I am always touched at the fact that they are still standing firm and growing strong. No matter how big the giants are and how tough life is for them, they still have one another to lean on. This is call true love. Though they fought bitterly, many attempts to break up, different opinions, and heading towards different directions, but I have faith in this relationship. God won't simply allows me to pair up people and ended up causing great disappointment. This is a phase where everyone has to go through.

Stay strong and keep walking my lovey dovey couple :) Just so you know (I said this every year), I will be watching you. Yes, I am checking up on you both all the time. Make sure you are good :) Love you both. You make me glad...

1 comment:

llx said...

很大压力ler (for your stay loveydovey, vr hard lol)~~haha u always will write a post dedicated for us on 1st may, im really touched!!! thanksssssss :)