Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Just another day of hang out

This whole week seems queer and peculiar to me. My school is closing down for a few days due to "Hand Foot and Mouth Disease". To be honest, I personally feel that we should close down for two weeks since we already have like eleven cases. Miss my kids though as the day I leave is getting near :( 
 Rush off to Aeon Bukit Indah after cleaning up to meet contacts with the Gideonites :) Ended up doing  Street E with Lorraine. We talked to quite a number of young little girls. Sigh, they were really young and I half wish I could go back to those times again. Following up on them could be a challenging task but I am up for it!!

Met up with Justina earlier before dinner just to ensure she's alright. She is a nice person to hang out with. Always ready to share and full of exciting stories and happenings in her life

 We always talk about MCD and finally we are here. To be honest, fasting on a Tuesday and hanging out at my favorite MCD is really heart breaking and tempting.

The atmosphere became livelier when Edward joins in. He is such a joker that I had to laugh till my side ached so much.
 I always thought I am an extreme "Memory Keeper" but it turns out that Justina is a much more extreme keeper than me. Whenever and wherever, she will always request to take pictures.
Always got shot by them but it wasn't of intentions. We are just trying to spice up the atmosphere :) It's great hanging out with them.

It was a fulfilled day to me despite being really tired.

No comments: