Sunday, May 12, 2013

My kids :)

I don't know how many times have I said this. I love every single kids of mine. They are my babies!!!
No matter how much I scolded them, no matter how much I beat them (not abusive), no matter how frustrated I am, at the end of the day, I still love them. As much as they can make me goes mad, crazy, and all, but they make me smile too. We shared lots of joy and fun. I enjoyed being a Mommy to them. It is good to know that people can rely on me instead of me relying on people. It does make a difference.

Well, what's done has been done. I felt guilty each time I scolded them or being frustrated. I am still learning how to control myself. Perhaps it is not as serious as I sounded but I do feel guilty. I can't help it. They are after all not my own kids and I do not have the right to scold them or so. I just want them to be on the right track... and that's it! Even as I said that, I know I still care for them and I want them to be good.

I love them.....

No comments: