Monday, May 20, 2013

Come Holy Spirit

I am reaching for Your heart
You hold my life in Your hands
Drawing me closer to You
I feel Your power renewed


I realized I am made out of water. Tears fall from my eyes easily nowadays. The Holy Spirit touches my heart every week. I really don't know how to describe. Every week, my spirit reveals different stuffs to me. And every week, I find myself in tears, overwhelmed by everything. I don't know and I don't understand at times where is it I should be heading and what is it that I should be doing. Again, I always feel heart wrenching when I witness somebody suffers. It is like I can only see you but I can't help you. My ability is limited but God is not limited. I just want to go with the flow and that's it. Whatever comes will come..

Yes, Lord! I will do just that. The rest is up to you :) 

No comments: