Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

It is yet another brand new year. I've been celebrating Mother's Day for 23 years and I'll never gets tired of it yet. 
Mama I love you
Mama I care
Mama I love you
Mama my friend... you're my friend

Words cannot express my gratitude but I know I love you...
They are like Mommies to me. Whenever I needed help, they will never forsake me :) Glad to have so many great mommies in this life :) 
My little darlings and playmates. They have grown up. I still misses those days when we used to hang out with one another. Life has changed but I know deep down inside, we still reminisce over those sweet memories that we used to share.

How wonderful and beautiful God works in life. It is too overwhelming to me. I consider myself really really lucky :)

No comments: