Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Deep into Oblivion

Woots!! So Tyng Wei is back! How I misses those times when I had to give him a lift in my little Esmeralda and of course all those nonsensical palace language.
He has always been like a little brother that I never had and it's great witnessing him transforming from a prim mouth person into the world greatest joker. I like hanging out with him. He is nice and caring though..

We were hanging out in J.CO when we randomly thought of watching movie. Oblivion was nice even though I fell asleep for a few minutes during the starting. We had a short argument deciding which girl is the prettiest.

Till then... I will wait for you to come back so that I don't have to go to church alone :) (PS: Don't really like to go to church alone) Meanwhile, do have fun in KL.

No comments: