Saturday, May 11, 2013

ABC triplets

I am really obsessed with kids. Not a pedophile though but I just find them very adorable and innocent :) 

I am very tired at times. Too many things to handle and I don't want it to be a momentary thing. If I want to do something, I want to let God take charge to guide me till I accomplish it. Life is like a journey..
I was captivated by Calvin when he first followed his parents to come check out the school. I was dumbfounded when the Mommy told me they were triplets and Cal is the youngest one. Glad that they came to spice up my life. One is active, two is gentle and three is sociable. They make good triplets!!!

Suddenly, I have having mixed feelings. I know I will be sad. I know I will be soft-hearted, but this is just the door that God wanted to close so that He could open up another... I trust in You as long as You lead the way..

No comments: