Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Firefly Cruise

I always know this year is going to be exciting and interesting. It marks a new phase and a new beginning for me as well. 
I love hanging around people and I like to be with lots of people (provided that I must know them). To say I love meeting NEW people, that's not really true. I may be loud and crazy, but only among people I feel comfortable with. I can be shy at times too. I am not anti-social as well...

Well, all in all, Firefly went well. There wasn't anything much to do on that ferry ride except to "woo" and "ahhh" and "wow" at the sight of fireflies. It was touching. It is good to go for a ride whenever you feel like being alone and whenever you want your thoughts to yourself. It is actually not very far and by the way, I MADE IT!!! We had lots of fun!!! Especially with the girls :)

No comments: