Friday, May 24, 2013

My 23rd

Hi World, in a blink of eyes, I am already 23 :) So far so good! Thanks to all people who took effort to make it meaningful. I can only confess my gratitude and happiness here. Again, I am really shy and many a times I really dislike my own birthday. I don't know how to react and I really don't want to disappoint any of you. I mean I do appreciate it...
 My lovely bunch of cousins and relatives who planned the whole surprise for me. I love them ...though sometimes I am not a good daughter, niece, cousin, girlfriend, disciple, and etcetera. Hey..I am made out of dust, hence, I can't be perfect (I can only try my best)
 I was suppose to fast on Tuesdays. Yet, it was really tempting to enter the house to see a try of handmade cupcakes. By grace, my pastor officially declared that I could break fast only for that day :) Thanks for making such awesome cupcakes. And most importantly, thanks for showing love and effort. I appreciate that thought..
 I like you for being sincere :) I appreciate that honest and sincere thought. Thanks for the cake and thanks for being there..
I don't know how many wishes and candles I have blown this year..but this is bound to be the last. Thanks children and the management team and as well as the colleagues for being there for me. Fancy making my wish in Kimono. It is like so rare and nice. Something that I always wanted to do..
Always love roses!! I am kinda traditional :) It touches me when people actually knows what flower I like and took effort to get it for me. I mean I am not that materialistic and wanting to go for these stuffs..but it is a nice feeling to know that people do care about my preferences and try to make me smile by fulfilling my desires.

All in all, this is one special and meaningful birthday for me. I thank God for all those people who are placed around me in my life. Blessed 23rd :)

No comments: